Adventure Holidays Backpacker Insurance Bargain Holidays Bridge Holidays Butlins Holidays Camping Holidays Cheap Holidays Diving Holidays Holiday Insurance Holiday Reviews Holiday Homes Holiday Villas Hotel Accommodation Last Minute Deals Late Deal Holidays Package Holidays UK Accomodation
Latest Holiday Reviews
Bogmallo Beach Reviews Bogmallo Niramaya Iberostar Costa Dorada Kenzi Europa Morrocco Sol Y Mar Mirabel Beach Coral Sea Resort Reviews Cynthiana Beach Paphos Reviews Hotel Villa Tagora Reviews Sheraton Luxor Reviews Sonesta St George Luxor Villas Canarias Xanadu
Top Holiday Spots
Holidays Australia Holidays Austria Holidays Bangkok Holidays Belgium Holidays Bulgaria Holidays Croatia Holidays Cyprus Holidays France Holidays Germany Holidays Goa Holidays Gran Canaria Holidays Holland Holidays Italy Holidays Maldives Holidays Mexico Holidays Spain Holidays Thailand Holidays Turkey Holidays United States Niagara Falls
Holidays Sri Lanka
please see the links below for more Holidays in this country.
Family Holiday Parks in France, Spain and Italy
Dolphin Marine Experience for two £59
If you would like to be listed here for Worldwide Holidays please email.</p
Swimming Pools and Beaches
- Never leave children unsupervised.
- Never go swimming alone.
- Do not swim for 1 hour after a meal. Amongst other things do remember to familiarise yourself with and check the following: Depth markings in the swimming pool in relation to height of yourself and children and also for jumping and diving.
- Read any notices relating to the swimming pool and surrounding area and never swim when the pool is closed.
- Always check that there is water in the pool and take care when walking (never run) round the edge as it may be slippery. Tides and currents. Non swimming areas. Depth of water. Submerged objects
50 ways to save on your holidays
SCHOOLS are clamping down on parents who take their children on holiday during term time. At best, to get permission for even one extra day off at either end of a holiday requires a degree of form filling and letter writing that wouldn’t be out of place in a Soviet police station. Even then, the final decision rests on the whim of the chairman of governors. While the difference a day makes to a child’s education is unquantifiable, it can add thousands of pounds to the price of a family holiday. But with this option of saving money virtually outlawed, how do you stick within the rules without breaking the bank?
Here are some examples from the article on how to save money on your holiday. Visit “Holiday Money” to read the holiday article in full.
4. Travel on the ferry at unsociable times After years of outrageously high fares, the cross-Channel ferry operators have woken up to the fact that people aren’t prepared to pay up to £600 to cross a stretch of water so short you can see the other side from our shores – especially as you can fly to Spain for a few quid. As a result, fares have plunged and if you can travel at night, it’s even cheaper.
5. Stay at home A change is good as a rest so why not move into the spare room or swap rooms with your kids for a week or two. It’s free and can be great fun – especially if you can agree to swap roles so the children do all the cooking.
6. Share the cost A holiday home that sleeps 12 people isn’t usually six times more expensive than one that sleeps two. So if you can bear to share with friends or family you could save a packet.
Why book a room in a crowded hotel when you can rent a private villa with swimming pool – we feature villa rentals with pools in Spain, Portugal and Cyprus and 51 other Countries across the World.
27. Find a low-cost insurance policy online Your travel agent – online or High Street – will try to flog you insurance. Just say no. Go online or talk to a broker and you’ll find single-trip European policies for less than £10 per person. If you’re going away more than once in the year, consider an annual policy. Just make sure you understand what you need and read the small print. Tip: single-trip policies cover you for cancellation as soon as you take out the policy even if your travel dates are months ahead. This is not the case for annual policies, which start from the day you take
28. Shop around for your European breakdown cover We’ve all heard of the AA and RAC but it’s only insurance and any number of companies offer the same type of policies for significantly less money.
29. The packed lunch trick If you’re flying no-frills, you can pay several pounds for an in-flight sandwich and drink or you can take your own. With some of these low-cost deals, the cost of your food can be more expensive than the cost of your flights. There’s a principle at stake here more than just a free lunch.
30. Take the coach According to a This is Money survey, petrol will have to reach £10 a litre before we start leaving our cars at home in any great numbers. Until then public transport is always going to find it hard to compete. But coaches are pretty luxurious these days and at the time of writing, megabus.com is offering intercity fares throughout the UK from 50p, with £1 fares available during the Christmas holidays.
34. Control your holiday spending without doing a thing Did you know that most credit card providers charge up to 2.75% commission every time you use the card abroad? A similar sting applies if you use your debit card abroad. One exception is Nationwide, which charges no such commission.
35 Email us your tips There are hundreds more tips for families to cut the cost of their holidays. Send us yours and, if they’re appropriate we’ll add them to the list. There’s a prize for the best one.
35. Beware the mobile phone sting Do you know how much it will cost you to make and receive mobile phone calls abroad? Check your contract – at up to £1.49 a minute you may want to leave the phone at home.
36. Don’t use the Heathrow Express The return rail fare for a family of five from London Paddington to Heathrow airport is more than £130. Using the Underground and the little-known One Day Family Travel card will set you back around £20.
Coming Soon A wide variety of holiday choices in the UK and also holidays in Europe and abroad.
Holidays Bahamas DGC Holiday Travel For all your holiday, accommodation and travel needs
Great Hotel Deals
Please email if you would like your holiday link here