please see the links below for more Holidays in this country.
Family Holiday Parks in France, Spain and Italy
Dolphin Marine Experience for two £59
If you would like to be listed here for Worldwide Holidays please email.</p
Swimming Pools and Beaches
- Never leave children unsupervised.
- Never go swimming alone.
- Do not swim for 1 hour after a meal. Amongst other things do remember to familiarise yourself with and check the following: Depth markings in the swimming pool in relation to height of yourself and children and also for jumping and diving.
- Read any notices relating to the swimming pool and surrounding area and never swim when the pool is closed.
- Always check that there is water in the pool and take care when walking (never run) round the edge as it may be slippery. Tides and currents. Non swimming areas. Depth of water. Submerged objects
50 ways to save on your holidays
SCHOOLS are clamping down on parents who take their children on holiday during term time. At best, to get permission for even one extra day off at either end of a holiday requires a degree of form filling and letter writing that wouldn’t be out of place in a Soviet police station. Even then, the final decision rests on the whim of the chairman of governors. While the difference a day makes to a child’s education is unquantifiable, it can add thousands of pounds to the price of a family holiday. But with this option of saving money virtually outlawed, how do you stick within the rules without breaking the bank?
Here are some examples from the article on how to save money on your holiday. Visit “Holiday Money” to read the holiday article in full.
10. Check back later Travel agents and internet users can reserve flights and holidays for several days without purchasing them. So if at first you find a deal is unavailable at the price you want to pay, you have a choice: pay the higher price or wait a few days to see if the places become available again.
11. Sign up for special offers by email. Any airline or travel agent worth its reputation has a service that allows you to hear about the deals first. Choose a few of your favourites and sign up. You could access big savings for a few minutes’ effort.
12. Go camping The rise of the no-frills airlines has spawned a craze in ultra-low-cost holidays. You can buy a camping kit for a family of four including tent, mats and sleeping bags for sometimes less than £100. You book your flights to somewhere preferably with insignificant annual rainfall and then pay a few pounds a night to sleep under the stars. And remember: campsites abroad are often much better equipped than those in Britain.
Rent a dream villa, self catering apartment or luxury chateau in France direct with the owner – On offer are apartments in Paris, luxury villas for rent in Cote d’Azur or rent a castle – the choice is yours.
22. Visit cheap countries Sounds obvious but take Greece – once a cheap option for a family holiday. Rampant inflation on the back of its entry to the euro and its new-found upmarket view of itself as Olympic host and European football champions, it has become relatively expensive. Italy on the other hand is still delightfully reasonable.
23. Don’t use the Gatwick Express If you’re travelling from central London to Gatwick airport or vice versa you have a choice or rail operators. The non-stop Gatwick Express, which charges around £24 one way for an adult, and the two-stop Southern service, which takes FIVE minutes longer but costs a mere £9. Note: For the Heathrow and Stansted Express services it’s less clear cut as the alternatives, though cheaper, can be overcrowded and therefore less reliable.
43. Don’t let Disney take the Mickey The mousesavers website maybe for American people but it is definitely worth a read if you want to do Disney for less.
44. Track down local restuarants In Venice, in general, the closer a restaurant is to St Mark’s Square the more touristy and expensive it is. Remember, wherever you go local people eat out too. Avoid the tourist traps and you’ll be better fed and richer.
45. Check in to the library For free guide books pop in to your local library. You can ask for an extended borrowing period if you are worried about not getting the books back on time, or renew them online.
Coming Soon A wide variety of holiday choices in the UK and also holidays in Europe and abroad.
Holidays Bangladesh DGC Holiday Travel For all your holiday, accommodation and travel needs
Great Hotel Deals
Please email if you would like your holiday link here