please see the links below for more Holidays in this country.
Family Holiday Parks in France, Spain and Italy
Dolphin Marine Experience for two £59
If you would like to be listed here for Worldwide Holidays please email.</p
Swimming Pools and Beaches
- Never leave children unsupervised.
- Never go swimming alone.
- Do not swim for 1 hour after a meal. Amongst other things do remember to familiarise yourself with and check the following: Depth markings in the swimming pool in relation to height of yourself and children and also for jumping and diving.
- Read any notices relating to the swimming pool and surrounding area and never swim when the pool is closed.
- Always check that there is water in the pool and take care when walking (never run) round the edge as it may be slippery. Tides and currents. Non swimming areas. Depth of water. Submerged objects
50 ways to save on your holidays
SCHOOLS are clamping down on parents who take their children on holiday during term time. At best, to get permission for even one extra day off at either end of a holiday requires a degree of form filling and letter writing that wouldn’t be out of place in a Soviet police station. Even then, the final decision rests on the whim of the chairman of governors. While the difference a day makes to a child’s education is unquantifiable, it can add thousands of pounds to the price of a family holiday. But with this option of saving money virtually outlawed, how do you stick within the rules without breaking the bank?
Here are some examples from the article on how to save money on your holiday. Visit “Holiday Money” to read the holiday article in full.
13. Save up for the holiday you really want You don’t have to slum it. If you plan ahead and save your money like people did in the ‘olden’ days, you can have the holiday you want, where you want and when you want – even in the school holidays.
14. Take your bike If you can’t travel in the small hours, taking your family by car to the Continent in the summer can cost a small fortune. So long as you tell the ferry company in advance, most will allow you to take your bikes for free. This is especially viable if you’re visiting Holland or the Belgian coast, which are famously rather flat.
15. Go youth hostelling Did you know that in spite of the name, youth hostels are not the preserve of the young – and many have family rooms?
Visit Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, and all of the other Walt Disney characters at World Disney World in Florida – don’t book a hotel room, rent a luxury villa within minutes of the theme parks. Florida villas for rent near Walt Disney World with private swimming pool.
16. Interail Again, not just for gap-year students. There are many European and country-specific rail schemes to enjoy. If you’re really savvy you can travel on the overnight trains with your own cabin to avoid booking a hotel.
17. Think about cheap hotel chains In Britain, there’s Travelodge and Holiday Inn Express among others. In France there are tons of them dotted all over the country with rooms for three people from less than £20 a night. They’re close enough to all the major tourist areas to make it a real viable option for the cost-conscious francophile.
18. Do your own research online You don’t have to pay a fortune or spend years trawling the globe for the hidden gems. Just log on one or more of the travel websites and read the views of previous guests. Remember: cheap doesn’t have to mean nasty.
37. Two for one London If you are travelling to London and the South East by train there are some genuine offers for reduced entry to attractions such as Madame Tussauds and the aquarium on the 2for1 website.
38. Do you really need a hire car? British public transport maybe unreliable, dirty, out-dated and expensive but it’s not the case everywhere. In Tenerife, the buses are cheap, punctual, air-conditioned and clean – there’s no need to hire a car or queue for a taxi.
39. Check your passport at least a month before you go If you leave this to the last minute and you have lost your passport, you won’t be going away at all. If it has expired you will need to pay way over the odds for a rush application. Don’t get caught out.
Coming Soon A wide variety of holiday choices in the UK and also holidays in Europe and abroad.
Please email if you would like your holiday link here